TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. The Promoter is The Promoter is The Promoter” refers to AB World Foods whose registered office is at: 1 Vanwall Place, Vanwall Business Park, Vanwall Road, Maidenhead SL6 4UF. The “Prize” refers to:
3. How to enter:
a. Entrants must go to our Facebook or Instagram page and answer questions on Levi Roots and/or the Reggae Warriors Jamaican team. We will conduct an electronic draw and winners will be generated at random. We will announce and notify winners by replying to their answers on our social media page.
b. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. This promotion is not open to any employees of the Promoter or any of their affiliate companies, their families, agents, or anyone else connected with this competition.
c. One entry allowed per person. Entries submitted on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected, or late entries will not be accepted.
d. If applicable, copyright in all entries shall belong to the Promoter. Entries shall not be returned to entrants.
e. No purchase is necessary. Winner will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
4. The promotion is open to entries from 00.00 BST on 27th June 2022 until 23.59 BST on 10th July 2022 (Tbc).
a. The promoter is offering:
- “1x Levi BBQ Experience to win! To celebrate Levi’s partnership with the Reggae Warriors ahead of the Rugby World Cup, Levi Roots and the Players will be hosting a Family BBQ & Rugby Coaching Day on August 31st, 2022. You’ll be invited to spend the afternoon enjoying Caribbean food with Levi’s famous Reggae Reggae sauce along with a coaching session for the young players, led by the Jamaican Rugby Team. The venue will be an amateur rugby clubhouse in the mainland UK, location to be confirmed by X date. Prize is valid for 4 people to attend.
Transport costs to and from the venue on the date of the event will be included in the prize, to cover 4 x standard off peak train tickets.
- X (TBC) pairs of rugby World Cup tickets (2 tickets per winner). Rugby fans, this is the prize for you! We have x pairs of tickets up for grabs for the following Rugby World Cup games:
– 2 x Tickets to Saturday 16th October: “Reggae Warriors vs New Zealand game” at Headingly Stadium.
– 2 x tickets to Friday 11th November 2022: “semi-final game” at Elland Road Stadium in Leeds.
– 2 x tickets to Saturday 12th November 2022: “semi-final game” at Emirates Stadium in London.
– 4 x tickets to Saturday 19th November 2022: “World Cup final” at Old Trafford in Manchester.
- 30X (TBC) signed Reggae Warriors shirts (one shirt per winner). Celebrate a world first, as Jamaica make their debut in the Rugby World Cup! Win a colourful Reggae Warrior home t-shirt and show your support to the Jamaican national team! A range of sizes available (and these will be sent out at random).
· Win a 1 Year’s Supply of Reggae Reggae Sauce!! Prize includes a 12-month supply of Reggae Reggae Sauce (6 bottles per month). Once the winners are confirmed, the 12-month supply will be delivered in full, at one time to a nominated address.
6. How winners are selected and notified:
a. Winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the competition Period by our social media agency under the supervision of AB World Foods.
b. Each winner will be contacted within 30 days of the draw. The winner will be notified by email and / or DM on Facebook using the contact details provided with their entry and will be asked to provide DETAILS REQUIRED FOR ADMINISTERING PRIZE. If any winner declines a prize or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize. If a winner fails to respond within 15 days of this initial contact, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
c. The prize will be sent via Royal Mail or DHL to the address supplied within 2 weeks of notification and the winner will be required to sign to acknowledge receipt.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the competition (including, without limitation, by setting up multiple, Facebook or Instagram in order to submit multiple entries).
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside its reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
9. Entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of the Promoter’s decisions.
10. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed, or misdirected entries. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this promotion.
11. Nothing in these terms excludes the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, or any other liability that the Promoter may not exclude by law. Subject to that, the Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special, or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by:
a. technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person’s participation in the promotion.
b. any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize.
c. any act or omission of any third party, particularly any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the prize; or
d. any other events beyond the Promoter’s control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize.
12. If any of these terms and conditions are found by a court or regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the remaining other provisions shall continue to apply.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook and Instagram do not bear any responsibility for this promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Facebook and Instagram from any liability whatsoever in connection with this promotion. All information entrants provide when they enter the promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media channel.
14. The Promoter shall use entrants’ personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion, and in the case of winner’s data, as set out in the Promoter’s privacy notice available at [include link to privacy notice on the Promoter’s website] and further explained in the following paragraphs. [Note that winners need to be given details of how they can object to the use of their data. You must ensure the website privacy notice also includes details of the right to object.]
15. [Subject to the winner’s rights under applicable data protection legislation, the Promoter shall be entitled to use and feature the names of the Levi Roots BBQ focused Competition winners for publicity purposes and winners agree that they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.][Only include the language around publicity if you plan to use winners’ details for publicity purposes – include any specific details of the intended publicity uses and ensure that your online privacy notice reflect this. If you wish to use the winners’ entry in any way, please speak to ABF Legal.]
16. The Promoter will make winners’ surnames and county of residence available on request to anyone who sends a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter within 10 weeks of the end of the Promotion Period, as required by the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising and Direct & Promotional Marketing (the “Code”). The Promoter may also be asked to provide the same details to the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”) who publish and enforce the Code. This use of winners’ data is necessary for the Promoter’s legitimate interests in complying with the Code. Winners who do not wish the Promoter to disclose these details to members of the public who request them, should let the Promoter know as soon as possible by emailing: Harvey.email@example.com. Winners may also object to the disclosure to the ASA by emailing the same address, giving reasons. The Promoter will take these reasons into account if the ASA asks for the winners’ details. Please note, however, that the Promoter may nevertheless still be required to disclose this information to the ASA. This may happen where, for example, the Promoter is required to demonstrate that a valid award took place.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties agree that any dispute or action arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
 You must also ensure that the notification sent to winners when they have won includes the following wording to ensure GDPR transparency requirements are met: “As a winner, please be aware we will use your data as set out in our privacy notice available here [insert hyperlink to policy and/or website url if notification is sent by letter]. Please let us know within a week if you object to our use of your data.”